Thought bacon couldn't get any better? You thought wrong! Let the Candied Bacon Revolution begin.
J&D's Bourbon Pecan Candied Bacon Seasoning combines two incredible flavors - signature Kentucky Bourbon and Southern Pecans - in a small batch, add-to-bacon seasoning that will make your mouth water, your friends grateful to know you and your house smell like a bacon & bourbon pecan pie factory. What was that thing you called "bacon" before?
To make the most delicious holiday bacon you've ever eaten:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F/205 degrees C
- Slightly wet the bacon of your choice with water to increase coverage
- Shake J&D's Bourbon Pecan Bacon Seasoning onto both sides of bacon
- Place bacon on cooling rack set over a baking sheet (which can be lined with foil)
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, depending on thickness of bacon. No basting needed!
- When fully cooked, the candied bacon should be browned/slightly burned looking on the edges. Be sure to watch it during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes on wax or parchment paper, or you can refrigerate and serve later. We like it best at room temp, but it's great cold too.
What will you do with your new-found meaty treat? Here's a partial list of our suggestions:
- Ice Cream & Ice Cream Cones (really)
- Tater Tots & Fries
- Waffles & Pancakes
- Hors d'oeuvres
- A tasty snack
- Wrapped around sausages and hot dogs
- Candied Bacon Explosion!
- Pie topping - pecan, pumpkin, etc.
INGREDIENTS: Crystallized Brown Sugar, White Granulated Sugar, Rice Concentrate, Natural Bourbon Whiskey Flavor (dextrose, natural flavor, silicon dioxide (anti-caking), water, ethyl alcohol), Black Pepper, Natural Pecan Type Flavor.